Search

Monday, April 29, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (16)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every couple of weeks (or you know, something like that). 

Past month: (Lots and lots of YA lately.) Okay, so here goes I'll have reviews up for everything I read this month later today. (For some reason I like to save reveiws for the end of the month I haven't figured it out yet).

           


Currently Reading/Happenings: I meant to start Sweet Mercy on Saturday but was held up sometimes my family likes to keep me from doing what I want. Poison, doesn't seem to be working out so well for me. I don't seem to be enjoying it as much as I wanted to. And Outpost... I wish I had more time in a day to finish it. No one seems to want me to finish my book. I think I started it on Friday and all I really want is to sit down and finish it I love it so much!

And last, my Random Giveaway of a box of books mostly YA (US) will be ending in about a week or two.

  


Gave-up: Review will also be up for this shortly.



Next: Ah I love the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson books so much. Anyway... because I feel the need to spice it up a bit, I'm going to pick a random romance, fantasy, and some other book that is not YA, to read, I just won't be doing it right now.

  

8 comments:

  1. Presently reading, "Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode" Vol.1. I recently read Vol.1 & Vol.2 of "Kill Me, Kiss Me".

    I see you like mangas/manhwas as well. Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, so far all of the ones I've read I've really enjoyed. If you're into historical romances I'd recommend along with Kaze Hikaru, Tail of the Moon (which kind of has the clumsy female thing going on there) and Stepping on Roses the two have the same manga-ka.

      For fantasy along with I Wish... which is more urban I guess, I would recommend Vampire Game I which was my first manga. To me the vampires in this manga are more demon like.

      Delete
  2. I'm sad to see you're not enjoying Poison as much as you thought you would. That is a book definitely on my TBR pile, especially after hearing about the author. The story just touches my heart! I hope it gets better for you, though.


    My Monday post!! :)
    ~ Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the author's story is very sad. It's too bad she never got to see her book published.

      Delete
  3. The cover of Abarat: Absolute Midnight is deliciously creepy! I just read the first Georgia Nicolson book and absolutely loved it. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the creep-ness of Absolute Midnight doesn't stop at the cover.

      It's good to hear you enjoyed the first Georgia Nicolson book, so far I'm finding I'm loving them as well.

      Delete
  4. Ok, the cover of Poison has caught my eye a few different times now...I'm definitely intrigued!

    I'm reading A Divided Crown (fantasy) and also the black shard (middle grade fantasy) bc I'm doing a giveaway of it tomorrow..hope I finish in time, lol.

    Cool meme, btw..think ill do it sometime.

    Dee @

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, when I saw the cover of Poison the first time I have to admit I had to find out what it was about.

      Delete