Search

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (17)


This weekly meme is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week is a rewind week. I decided to go back and do, "Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread". Half the books on my shelf probably could qualify for this, but these are the ones that I REALLY REALLY wanted. In no real order:

1) Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

1) The Naming by Alison Croggon

3) Stardust by Neil Gaiman

4) Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George

5) Cynster books by Stephanie Laruens, currently on a hold at book 8: On A Wild Night. I own all of them (but the newest ones) just haven't gotten to them.

6) The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones

7) Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire

8) Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff. I had wanted to mostly do books that were sitting on my shelf for at least a year. But this replaced the second and third book in the Abarat series on the list, which I finished earlier this month. This one I actually won, but I had really wanted it, and it's still sitting on my shelf.

9) Anything by James Patterson. I own a lot by James Patterson, some I've read, and many I haven't.

10) Anything by Anne McCaffrey. Same as above.

1 comment:

  1. LOL - This topic cracked me up when it came up a few weeks ago. It also made me feel better about my habit of getting all worked up over a new book, then sticking it on my shelf and ignoring it. Glad I'm not alone in that!

    ReplyDelete