Search

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Goals

Bout of Books


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


Goal time! I had wanted to hold off putting this up, like put up on Sunday or something, but then I remember I had other plans.

Anyway, my goals are pretty much the same as they were the last time, read at least two hours a day, even if I have to sneak them in late at night, and visit other blogs. I have family coming over the week of the read-a-thon, so reading at all would be a plus for me. I do have some books lined up that I'm hoping to get to, which is different, usually I go into the read-a-thon blindly, but not this time! I want to at least finish four books/novellas/shorts or something like that.

        

5 comments:

  1. i think i will mostly have teh same goals as last time too, you have some interesting books in your selection^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, you reminded me to post my goals early too bc I'm busy this weekend and may not get to it! I think I'm going to follow suit and choose some short stories/novellas. Also to finish some of what I'm currently reading too.

    Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited about this readathon, it'll be the first one I participate in! I am however, a really slow reader... I average about a book per week, which is terrible. :/ But I'll take some extra time to read, so hopefully I can achieve 3-4 books next week! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are several books on your list that I have been dying to read myself. GAW so many books so little time!

    Angie
    My bout of books goals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I've heard great things about all of these, the only one I've read is the Percy Jackson one. Happy reading & have fun!

    ReplyDelete