Search

Monday, May 13, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (17)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every couple of weeks (or you know, something like that). 

Past two weeks: I haven't done too well the past two weeks just two books. My review for Sweet Mercy went up over the weekend as part of the tour. I'll probably have a review for Outpost done near the end of the month as per my usual way of doing things.

 


Currently Reading: A couple of books...

 


Next:

      


Currently happening at Jessie's Book Place:


2 comments:

  1. I hope you're enjoying Poison, I read it a while ago & loved it :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half Blood Blues and Stormdancer are both on my reading list too. Hope you enjoy the books you read this week :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete