Search

Friday, May 31, 2013

June Schedule

Okay, I'm so gonna make myself banner things for my monthly schedules. Anyway.

The month of May was really kind of crazy for me, I needed a way to get myself more organized and I think I found a few ways to do that.


  • One was I discovered Google calendars. I'm hoping it'll be a big help in reminding me of things.
  • Two I made a TBR list for June in advanced.
  • Three I'm posting it all up in one post so that I have it all in one place.
  • And Four I have a number of post for tour and meme's I participate in done in advance (or as much in advance as I can do).


So what's up coming here on Jessie's Book Place?

Blog Tours: 
On the 7th - A Moment (Book Blast)
On the 10th - The Battle for Princess Madeline (Spotlight)
On the 12th - Hidden (Review)
On the 19th - Deviant (Review)
On the 21st - Awakened (Review)


TBR:



I don't know why but I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Siege and Storm. I guess I'm just hoping I like it better than the first book (which I have now come to peace with).

And last I think...

Giveaways!
It is My birthday/follower giveaway, which ends in a little less than two weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment