Search

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Showcase Sunday (22)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books Biscuits and Tea.

Well, I've officially put myself on a book buying ban after the past two weeks. Last Saturday was my birthday so the only reason I bought any new books was because my mother took me to the bookstore and gave me money to buy some books.... And of course, I ended up with more books than the money I was given could pay for so I paid the difference. Then, I went back to the bookstore because I had gotten a coupon. Yes, I know, I'm a sucker.

Bought over the past two weeks: I finally bought my own copy of Ender's Game, I figured it's about time. However, I was most happy to find a hardcover copy of Shatter Me on clearance for $4 dollars!

             


I also have a few ebooks and a book I got to review for some tours I'm participating in, but at this point I'm just too lazy to share them.





7 comments:

  1. Great haul, I have read a few of the books you have received and I really enjoyed them.

    Thanks for stopping by my haul and enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get myself a copy of Ender's Game! I watched the movie trailer recently and it looks fantastic. I hope you like Shatter Me. I really loved it, though the writing does take some getting used to. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a lot of amazing book! I need to get a copy of Enders Game soon, the movie looks amazing!
    I really want to get my hand son a copy of Fracture and Shatter Me. I've heard a lot of great things about both of them!
    Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great haul! Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh wow, some really amazing books here! I hope you enjoy all of them :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been intending to read Shatter Me for a long time. Enjoy :)

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like the only person who hasn't read Ender's Game! I may need to fix that one day! :P

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete