Search

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (18)


This weekly meme is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week is a freebie. Lately I've been thinking about books I want to reread. I haven't done much rereading this year. And most of the rereading that I have done has been for a reason. So for this week's top ten I decided to do is the top ten books I'd like to reread. In no real order:

1) So You Want to Be a Wizard by Diane Duane or really the whole Young Wizard series.

2) Warrior by Marie Brennan and it's sequel Witch.

3) The Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson. I even gave these to a friend to read so I couldn't reread them. However, once I get them back I think I will.

4) City of Masks by Mary Hoffman. Maybe I'll just read the first three book in the Stravaganza series.

5) The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan.


6) To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
kill

7)The Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray
great

8) Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones (surprisingly I haven't reread this one yet, I usually read it like two times a year.)
castle

9) Beastly by Alex Flinn
beastly

10) Poison Study by Maria Snyder
study

4 comments:

  1. Those are some great books to reread! I especially love Poison Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Mistborn books yet but every time I see yet another blogger mention the awesomeness of those, I get the craving...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To kill a mockingbird is a wonderful reread

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually haven't read any of the books on your list. Whoops.

    I want to read To Kill A Mockingbird, though. Doesn't everyone?

    Oooh, and maybe Beastly as well. :)

    Basma @ My Bookish Thoughts

    ReplyDelete