Search

Monday, June 3, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (18)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every couple of weeks (or you know, something like that). 

Past three weeks (or so): I finished the Percy Jackson series, which was amazing. You can click on the covers to see my reviews.



On hold: I kind of put everything on hold last month so that I could finish the Percy Jackson series, and I was kind of in a rut and didn't really want to pick anything else up. So theses are a few things I have to get back too sooner or later.

  


Currently Reading: I'm hoping to finish The Last Olympian today so that I can get to my June reading.

  


Next: I don't know if I'll be able to do it all, but these are all the books I hope to get to this June. Awakened is for a tour so that's the only one I know I'll be getting to.



Currently happening at Jessie's Book Place:


5 comments:

  1. Love Percy Jackson! I've recently finished the first of the Heroes of Olympus series which is also great. Have a fab week! See what I'm reading here.

    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a few awesome books here! Falling Kingdoms has sounded pretty epic since I first heard of it, so I hope it fulfills all the epicness it implies ;D Happy reading.

    ~ Gabbi
    My Monday post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been interested in reading The Percy Jackson series. I'm reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley and Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the Traveling Pants series, I hope you're enjoying the book!

      Delete
  4. I still need to read the Percy Jackson series. Glad you liked it!
    here is my Monday post.

    ReplyDelete