Search

Monday, June 3, 2013

Return of: That one I keep meaning to read (12)

'That one I keep meaning to read', is something I like to do here at Jessie's Book Place where I like show my readers a book I've had sitting on my TBR pile for a long time. Usually it motivates me to get around to reading it. I also used to do this on the weekends, but eh, I think Mondays are good.

King's Dragon
by Kate Elliott

Description (from Goodreads): Set in an alternate Europe, a world where bloody conflicts rage and sorcery holds sway, both human and other-than-human forces vie for supremacy. In this land, Alain, a young man seeking the destiny promised him by the Lady of Battles, and Liath, a young woman gifted with a power that can alter the course of history, are about to be swept up in a world-shaking conflict for the survival of humanity.


4 comments:

  1. I am reading Vol.10 of *Blue Exorcist*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I looked into that and that manga sounds good.

      Delete
  2. That looks really cool, except for the length! Goodreads shows it as being 600+ pages so I can't blame you for putting it off. I'd go look for a shorter book every time that one popped up at me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, lucky for me though the hardcover is just over 500 pages, it's still crazy, but I still have that and it's sequels to read.

      Delete