Search

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon Goals

WW Read-a-Thon

So the Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon started yesterday, but I was too lazy to get the post up the other night (I meant to have it ready earlier, obviously that didn't happen). Anyway, I am a bit behind on my reading than I mean to be this month because The Last Olympian took me longer to read than I thought it would. I can't remember why it was an awesome book, I must have been a little busy. Anyway, so my goals right? Since I've been really bad I'm still reading another book for an upcoming tour (so far I'm really enjoying the book so I'm hoping I'll be able to move through it quickly) once I'm done with that one, I hope to move get to these:

 

2 comments:

  1. Jessie looking forward to seeing your updates. How did you find Hidden by M. Lathan?

    My #WWReadathon

    ReplyDelete