Search

Monday, July 1, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (19)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every couple of weeks (or you know, something like that). 

Finished this past Month: Hmm... I still haven't gotten my review up for The Last Olympian. I mean to do that earlier last month, but it didn't happen. I'll get to that soon.

   


Currently Reading:



Next: Even though I didn't get to read the books I wanted in June, I've decided to put those books on hold for a moment. I decided other than any tours I'm taking part in, this months reads will be rereads I've been wanting to get to. I just haven't completely decided what I want to reread most.



3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of your books, which is always a good thing (I love to happen upon new titles). I hear you about wanting to reread your faves and having that get lost in the TBR pile. Enjoy your week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am looking forward to your review for The Last Olympian. I have shied away from it to be honest!

    I just finished reading Strength by Carrie Butler! Very good! i am unsure what I'll be reading next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading #2 of the "Monster High Ghoulfriends" series by Gitty Daneshvari, "Ghoulfriends Just Want to Have Fun".

    ReplyDelete