Search

Monday, July 15, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (20)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every couple of weeks (or you know, something like that). 

Past two weeks (or so): I haven't really read much mostly just manga over the past two weeks. I reread From Far Away, I read the whole 14 volumes (I was just too lazy to put down all the covers). And I finally got around to rereading Warrior, I can't believe I had only read it once before, it has to be one of my favorite books.



Currently Reading:



Next: I'm actually waiting on about half the of Legend series to come in the mail (I don't have them all in order right now). But once I get them they'll be on the top of my currently reading list. And some rereads I hope to get to by the end of the month, before I get back to books on my TBR pile.



6 comments:

  1. Case Closed (Detective Conan), Vol.47 by Gosho Aoyama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always tell myself I should start that series but I haven't gotten around to it.

      Delete
    2. It's a pretty good series. But, it always takes me longer to read these than normal mangas, since I like to overanalyze and overthink things.

      Delete
  2. And, I also want to say that the art of that manhwa series you're reading, "Legend", looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The art was what convinced me to start reading the series. ^.^

      Delete
  3. Just started reading "Kimi ni Todoke", Vol.16.

    ReplyDelete