Search

Monday, August 5, 2013

August Schedule

I still haven't made myself banner things for my monthly schedules.

I forgot to do one of these for July, I didn't have much going on last month, but I probably should have used a schedule.

So what's up coming here on Jessie's Book Place?

Blog Tours: 
Right now, not much. I felt like I would sign up for much of what came my way if it sounded interesting. So I made myself think carefully before signing up for tours... and well, somehow I ended up with nothing for July.

On the 29th: Fable by Chanda Hahn (Book Blitz)


TBR:

       

As much as I wanted to get to Siege and Storm, I haven't read it yet. Here's to hoping it's better than the first!


Other

  • Reviews! Reviews! I have to get to writing some reviews.
  • Bout of Books Read-a-Thon starts on the 19th, I'll have my sign-up post up soon.

5 comments:

  1. Howl's Moving Castle is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howl's Moving Castle is on of my absolute favorites!

      Delete
  2. I know a lot of people adored Siege and Storm-I didn't like it as much as the first though I enjoyed the introduction to Sturmhond who is a fabulous charismatic character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't especially fond of the first one (well I was until the end). However, I'm really hoping the second is better, for some reason I was really excited about this one.

      Delete
  3. if you are looking for some book tours, have a look here: you will see all the upcoming tours in the sidebar.
    when you open one and if it says 'Booking Now for...", it means there are still some spots available. and you can contact me there

    ReplyDelete