Search

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Sign Up and Goals

Bout of Books


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


Okay, so it's the time of year again! I meant to put up a sign up post earlier, but since I didn't this is serving as my sign up and my goal post! Unlike the last one in May, this read-a-thon is happening at a great time for me!

So what are my goals? 

  • Read at least two hours a day.
  • Finish at least two books (I haven't finished any during a read-a-thon in a long time).
  • Visit a couple of blogs everyday.
  • Maybe participate in a Twitter chat (I always say this but never do).


And, this time I do have a few books I would like to get finish/get to during this read-a-thon.

   

3 comments:

  1. I'm dying to read TMI series, but I don't get it until my birthday next month! I hope you have a great readathon and enjoy the books :)

    Lauren
    My goals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this read-a-thon! I'm hoping to at least get two books finished as well...more would be better but I'm being realistic :) I hope you enjoy all of your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Diary of a Wimpy Kid... it was a pretty fast read so you should get through that one quick! Good luck on your goals!

    Angie
    My Bout of Books Goals

    ReplyDelete