Search

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Update

Bout of Books


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


So the first two days didn't go so well with me.... Yeah. I read a bit of The Accidental Sorcerer, but that was about it. I'm hoping to spend most of the day reading to make up for it.

2 comments:

  1. No worries. I haven't gotten to read nearly as much either. Just enjoy ;)

    Amy @ www.bookgoonie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am in love with your layout! It's so adorable! ♥

    Anyway, I'm sorry your first days didn't go particularly well. But there's still plenty of time to make up for it! I hope the rest of Bout of Books is more fun and successful for you. :)

    ReplyDelete