Search

Monday, August 5, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (21)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every couple of weeks (or you know, something like that).

Past three weeks (or so): Okay, so it's been a slow few weeks for me. I read mostly manga/manhwa. I read (and reread what I read before, 20 volumes total) Kaze Hikaru, I finished Legend, and started a Goong (it was okay). 

    


Currently Reading:



Next: I don't actually have Sapphique yet, I'm hoping to buy it later today, so that I can start it as soon as possible!

 

1 comment:

  1. I've mostly read mangas for VIZ Media (from Edelweiss) lately. Trying to catch up on those.

    Yesterday, I read "Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden"-V11, "Max Steel"-V1, "Monsuno"-V2, and "Midnight Secretary"-V1.

    Today, "X by CLAMP"-(V13 of V5: 3-in-1), "X by CLAMP"- (V16 of V6: 3-in-1), and "Voltron Force"-V6.

    I am presently reading "RIN-NE"-V12.

    ReplyDelete