Search

Monday, August 12, 2013

Return of: That one I keep meaning to read (13)

'That one I keep meaning to read', is something I like to do here at Jessie's Book Place where I like show my readers a book I've had sitting on my TBR pile for a long time. I used to do this on the weekends, but eh, I think Mondays are good.

This is a book I've had sitting on my shelf since I believe I was in high school.... I also have two other books in this series waiting to be read as well.

The Faerie Path
by Allan Frewin Jones

Swept away into a court of magic and beauty, she discovers she is Tania, the lost princess of Faerie. Since Tania's mysterious disappearance five hundred years before, Faerie has been sunk in darkness and gloom. With her return, Faerie comes alive again as a land of winged children, glittering balls, and fantastic delights. But Tania can't forget Anita's world, or the boy she loved there.

Torn between two loves and between two worlds, Tania slowly remembers why she disappeared, and realizes that she is the only one who can stop a sinister plan that threatens the entire world of Faerie.


2 comments:

  1. I've had this one sitting on my shelf for a year plus, now, and still haven't gotten around to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, get to reading this! I'm not familiar with it myself but if you've had it for a while, there's no time like the present if it still interests you.

    ReplyDelete