Search

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Showcase Sunday (25)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books Biscuits and Tea.

Okay, so a few months ago I put myself on a book buying ban. And I've been doing well, except for one thing. I'm not counting manga/manhwa mostly because I can get through them faster. Also, there are a few books, I did buy because, hey I was at a bookstore (it wasn't my idea I swear). Oh and before I forget Sapphique, which I bought because I finished the first book and NEEDED the second one.


Bought:



And I completely forgot the Summer Book Exchange: I received these two from Laurie!

 

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of Manga! I haven't myself really read much. I'm a graphic novel kind of girl! Oooo Iron Daughter and Unspoken I have my own copy of those, I have yet to read those. Great haul, Jessie. New follower! :)

    Here's My SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. Lots of awesome Manga and awesome Manga covers. I really haven't sen a whole lot of Manga's. Nice haul of books.

    http://gracebooksoflove.com
    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Iron Daughter this week and then The Iron Queen and loved them both. The latter even made me cry!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Unspoken!!!! And I would think that buying Manga that you can read much quicker would make you spend more money! :-)
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think that buying only manga these past few months has made me spend more money. However, it doesn't add on to my TBR, and that seems to be what I've latched on to.

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful collection of mangas and manhwas!!
    And, I agree, buying mangas can indeed cost alot.
    Now, I'm not sure where you're from, but I recommend Craigslist and flea markets, if you want to find cheap volumes of mangas.

    Enjoy your reading! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll sometimes try ebay/half.com and used bookstores. I'll definitely try checking into Craigslist!

      Delete