Search

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Showcase Sunday (26)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books Biscuits and Tea.

Right so what happen to the book ban I was on? Well, let's be honest, the book ban had nothing to do with money. In fact, I'm lucky to be in a position right now where I don't have to worry about money. The book ban was all about my TBR pile and space. However, I recently came into a bit of more money and wanted to go visit the used bookstore, which I did yesterday. 


Bought: A lot of romance I know, but that's what I was most successful in finding off my wishlist at the used bookstore.

     
             

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, lots of historical romances! I haven't read any in so long! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot of books! I haven't read any, most of them look adult and since I'm not an adult so... but I hope you enjoy them!
    On a side note, I love the fish in your side bar! <3
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting! :D

    ReplyDelete