Search

Sunday, September 8, 2013

As one Read-a-Thon ends another begins...


Okay, so, this past week for the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon I did okay I guess. I finished one book (The Wedding Bargain), got about halfway through another (The Fairy Godmother), and began another (Howl's Moving Castle).

 


Now on to Tackle your TBR Read-a-Thon!



Okay, so my goals for the next two weeks? Well, I'm currently working more hours and I haven't quite gotten used to it. So my goal is rather small, I just wanted to finish two books.

3 comments:

  1. I have a small goal too which is to read at least an hour/day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your two books read and that you enjoy both of them! Thanks for joining us!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goal.

    Happy reading!

    -indiereadergirl0329
    indiewritergirl0329.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete