Search

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Update + Mini Challenges


Okay, so the past two days haven't been really great for me (I worked all day yesterday and Monday I ended up being busy). Plus I've been having a How I Met Your Mother marathon, but now that I'm done with HIMYM I can concentrate completely on reading! Along with reading some of Fairy Godmother I started one of my absolute favorite books Howl's Moving Castle!

 


Because I was busy yesterday, I worked all day yesterday I wasn't able yesterday's mini-challenge, so I'm going to do that now! So the challenge was Magical Quote Mini Challenge. For this challenge we had to go to page 7 or 77 and find the 7th line. I decided to go with a line from Howl's Moving Castle.

"This state of mind did not last."


Now for today's challenge! Wishing Well Mini Challenge. Which upcoming book am I dying to have?


It comes out at the end of next month, but I keep think its coming out sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment