Search

Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Schedule

It's September and as I mentioned previously, it's:


So most of the books I will read this month will be of the romantic nature (partly because I really have to do something with the romance books piling up next to my overcrowded shelf).


Blog Tours:
On the 11th - Jump Zone by Wylie Snow (Book Blitz)
On the 15th - Courtlight Series by Terah Edun (Book Blitz)
On the 18th - Zoe & Zak and the Ghost Leopard tour (Review)
And possibly change of date - Stone Guardian by Danielle Monsch (Character interview)


TBR:
Okay, I won't be picking out any books for this month. There are two different read-a-thons I've signed up for, so this month I'll be feeling my way through.


Other:
As I mentioned above there are two read-a-thons I'm hoping to participate in:

1 comment:

  1. Ooh-those readathons sound good! I wonder if I'll have time to participate as my month is looking pretty busy? Good luck on your reading goals!

    ReplyDelete