Search

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Showcase Sunday (27)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books Biscuits and Tea.

Okay, what I've bought over the past... few days wasn't my fault. I recently discovered a local new/used bookstore, so I HAD to check it out. And then I was dragged off to the usual used bookstore I visit. Not my fault I swear! 


Bought: I finally got around to buying the first two Vampire Academy books, after they've been recommended to me a few times. I also got a few books from off my wishlist and others just caught my interest.

       

4 comments:

  1. Well it's only right that you support new local bookshops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul :) I love discovering new bookstores :)

    Really hope you enjoy your books :)

    Megan xxxx
    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding new bookstores!
    Ooh, lots of great books! I need to start the VA series, I've heard so many great things about it. I tried to read The Alchemyst last year and I couldn't get through it, but I hope you enjoy it :)
    Great haul! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for Vampire Academy! I'll be rereading the first book this weekend! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete