Search

Friday, October 4, 2013

Ugh September and October's Schedule

Why September? The past month wasn't a very good one over all for me. I mean, the reading was okay, but personally for me it wasn't all that great. I had some work, pet and health issues, all of which kept me away from the computer.

So my goals for the next few days is to reviews from last month up, and get October's link-up for the 2013 Quick-Fix Challenge all set up.

Now what do I have planned for October?

This month, I was going to start doing themes here at Jessie's Book Place and invite others to participate in these themes. September was romance and I caught up on some romance novels. I felt that it being October there really was no way getting around what would have been obvious, considering so many other people were already had events surrounding Halloween (and personally I have many paranormal books catch up on myself). However, because of how things went last month, I'm going to hold off on this until next month. Unfortunately, I haven't really thought about what sort of theme I want to do for November, so if anyone has any sort of suggestions I would love to hear them.

Blog Tours

On the 15th - Pendomus by Carissa Andrews (Review)


TBR

I haven't really put much thought into what I would be reading this month....

  


Other

No comments:

Post a Comment