Search

Monday, November 18, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (23)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every couple of weeks (or you know, something like that).

Past (I don't know) Three Months (?): I have many reviews to catch up on, I'm planning to do a few later tonight, and possibly a few later during the week (maybe tomorrow and Thursday). Most of these books I read earlier in the fall/late summer, with the exception of Horde, A Song for Bijou, Library Wars, and Bride of the Water God (all fourteen volumes, even rereading the 1st one). 


          


Currently Reading: I started One Good Knight, but I haven't really invested myself in it yet.



Next: No idea, I've really just been feeling things out the past two months, which have really proven to be a bad idea. I really need to work reading into my new busy work schedule. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the looks of your current read Jessie!
    Thanks for Stopping by my It's Monday Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
    +New GFC Follower.

    ReplyDelete