Search

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Showcase Sunday (29)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books Biscuits and Tea.

Okay... so I finally, finally gave in to my mother. She was a huge fan of the first Hunger Games book, and was really angry when I didn't read it and wouldn't buy the other two books for her to read (like she couldn't afford to buy them herself right?). It's not like I haven't been looking at the used bookstores for these two, for the past few years. However, it looks like NO ONE wants to get rid of their books, so I had to actually go to the store and buy new copies. So being the good daughter that I am, I finally got around to buying them, because my mother really wants to see Catching Fire. 


Bought:

 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing books especially Catching Fire. I loved this series even if Mockinjay was a little bit of a letdown. Catching Fire was by far my favourite though and I saw the movie last night and it was so amazing such a faithful book to film adaptation! I hope you love this series! Enjoy :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/showcase-sunday-45-birthday-edition.html

    ReplyDelete