Search

Sunday, December 29, 2013

2014 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge

0 / 10

2014 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge

Okay, so this is yet another challenge I didn't do so well for 2013. However, that's not going to stop me from trying again for 2014. This is the 2014 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen. Unlike last year, when I only had none little contemporary romance books on my shelves, I have acquired a few over the past year. To make things easier for me, I'm going to list out the books I do have.

A couple of possibilities to start me off:

  • What's Your Number? by Karyn Bosnak
  • Vision in White by Nora Roberts
  • Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
  • Too Good To be True by Kristan Higgins

Read in 2014:

  1.  
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating! I have Vision in White by Nora Roberts on my Kindle. I need to read that one myself.

    ReplyDelete