Search

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Diversity on the Shelf 2014

0 / 6

My Little Pocketbooks

Alright, so this is Diversity on the Shelf hosted by My Little Pocketbooks. I'm going to go with the first level: 1st Shelf: Read 1-6 books.

Some possibilities:
Anything by Isabel Allende 
The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N.K. Jemisin
Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
Wait for Me by An Na
Eon by Alison Goodman
Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson


Read in 2014:

  1.   
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Diversity on the Shelf Jessica! So excited you are joining us. I just posted a few links to help everyone with looking for a new and exciting book to read for this challenge. http://littlepocketbooks.blogspot.com/2013/12/diversity-on-shelf-links-and-resources.html

    I love Isabel Allende but I haven't read that one. Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on that one. :)

    ReplyDelete