Search

Loading...

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Update Day 1 & 2

Bout of Books


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


Alright, so I've been doing pretty well, for the first two days of the read-a-thon. On Monday I read for at least two hours if not more, I finished the book I had been reading The Mediator: Shadowland. And I began both Vampire Academy (I'm taking part in a read-along right now) and The Magician's Apprentice. I only read for about an hour yesterday, since I worked but that was good enough for me! Let's hope I also do well today, I have the day off so I'm hoping do do some more reading.

  


1 comment:

  1. Awesome reading start to 2014! Sounds like you are getting in a lot of reading. :) Have a wonderful weekend.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete