Search

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Update Day 3-6

Bout of Books


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


Yay! The past few days have been great (with the exception of yesterday which I worked all day). On Wednesday I think I read at least three hours and on Thursday when I got home my internet was down so I ended up reading for at least three/four hours, before heading off to bed! I should be finished with The Magician's Apprentice today! However, I have fallen back a bit on Vampire Academy which I'll try to catch up on today.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment