Search

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's a new year! And January's schedule

Happy New Year!

Whoo! It's 2014. For some reason I feel like this is going to be a good year. I'm trying to keep ahead of things here at Jessie's Book Place, so I already have somewhat of a schedule made up for the first half of the year.

To start the new year, January is Fantasy month here at Jessie's Book Place! So most of my books with have fantasy elements in them.

Blog Tours

N/A


TBR

        


Other

I recently changed my blog's design around, and changed it from fairy tales to mermaids for my third blogoversary. I was about a week late with it, I thought my blogoversasry was after Christmas for some reason, it's actually a few days before. Oops. Oh Well. I'm also going to have a giveaway to celebrate, that'll be up later today.

Hopefully I'll be participating in the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon and the A Winter's Sprite Read-a-thon.

No comments:

Post a Comment