Search

Monday, April 21, 2014

I LIVE! and It's Monday! What are you reading? (24)

(I'm not a big gif person, but how could I not use this right?)

Okay... so I sort of took an unofficial hiatus. I've been trying to minimize my computer time as much as possible (also my laptop hates any charger I buy it). My hiatus was only supposed to be for March and not most of April. But you know what? All that time I wasn't on the computer, I was reading (or working, but I don't like to think about my job unless I'm at work so...).



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every couple of weeks (or you know, something like that).

Past (I don't know) Three/Four Months (yeah it's been a long time): January and February, where kind of bad months for me. I reread The Black Magician Trilogy and it's sequel by Trudi Canavan. I also reread the manhwa Legend. Oh and Razorland series. I'm not going to bother show any them below.

                       '


Currently Reading: 

 


Next: 
   


No comments:

Post a Comment