Search

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Armchair BEA (Day 3: Expanding Blogging Horizons)




What do you think about when you think about going beyond blogging or expanding your horizons? Is it a redesign of your blog? Have you branched out into freelance writing or even published a novel of your very own? Or, have you moved into a different venue like podcasts or vlogging? This is the day to tell us about how you have expanded on blogging in your own unique way.

Honestly, I'm always trying to think of things to do. Not anything like podcast or vlogging. And, I do write outside of my blog, I don't talk about it here. Which is kind of funny, since in my personal life most people don't really know about my blog and I don't talk about my other writing on my blog. I have at least three different writing projects.

Anyway, I'm always trying to come up with different things to do here, but I find I'm just really bad at it. I do change the design around every now and then because I get a little bored with it after a while. But every month I always tell myself I'm going to try to push myself a little harder. Again, usually it doesn't work, but I try.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I would love to come up with some kind of new feature for my blog or something, but every time I think I have a great idea, it seems like someone else is already doing it. How do you find individuality in such a huge community?

    Lisa @Just Another Rabid Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying is a good place to be! Keep at it and you will always surprise yourself imo...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete