Search

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Jessie's Non-book Obsessions

Alright, so I have decided that this month, I would share some of my non-book obsessions.

The first I'm sharing, is a little hard for me to explain.... It's Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse web series. I was introduced to the series only about a month ago, but I've been crazy about it ever since. I can rewatch them and I never seem to get bored, I'm like a little kid.

Anyway, if you don't know anything about the series, I say look it up. Though intentionally you might think "Barbie, but Barbie dolls are for little girls." The series seems to be directed toward pre-teens and young teens who have just grown out of Barbie. So the humor can be a bit more... mature, I guess I would say sometimes. My mom was surprised to find that she too enjoyed the show, as it wasn't something she was expecting.

Really it's just a fun little show, and here's my favorite episode staring the amazing Ken (because we all need a Ken).



No comments:

Post a Comment