Search

Loading...

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Catch Up June!

You know, at the end of the year, I try to wrap everything up so that I can start anew for the new year. But I have to say that's stressful. So, I have decided that I'm going to reduce that stress (or possibly double it), by giving myself a halfway point.

June is going to be all about reading whatever I couldn't in the first half of the year and getting to those reviews I should have already written. You won't believe how many half-written reviews I have, some even from late last year! I also have to go through all those challenges I signed up for at the beginning of the year and seeing where I stand with everything. So I'm really excited for this month! I plan on having a relatively large TBR list.

Upcoming Reviews:


Horde by Ann Aguirre
The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
The Magician's Guild by Trudi Canavan
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Hush by Donna Jo Napoli
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


My June TBR


                  


Other


On the 13 - Time Shifters by Laura N. Anile (Cover Reveal)
On the 24th - Guarding Angel by S. L. Saboviec (Book Blitz)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like it's going to be a great month for you. I hope you get to all your books! There are several favorites there, so I hope you enjoy them all too!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete